As a writer and a fan of writing, I frequently browse blogs to find inspiration from other writers and also from their web design. There is nothing I hate more than a website or blog that is a lot more complicated than it needs to be. Bolds and Italics in their paragraphs and a few underlines here and there. I GET IT! You’re trying to make a point … but must you use various font features to make it? I sigh. I also cannot stand bloggers who seem to be stuck in the early 2000 design mind. I see you are talented in web design, but do you really need to use everything you learned or know in your vision? The swirls and the loops and over use of images and vectors and sparkles sparkles sparkles! I don’t see professionalism. And now I don’t even care what you’ve written. You might as well type LiKe ThIs FrOm NoW oN.
Don’t you know? Less is more?
simple is better. we are exposed to too many chemicals and what not everyday. HaVE a gReaT dAy. LOl What a pet peeve.
ReplyDelete