March 07, 2010

Love: Kinda..

Aries (March 21-April 19)

  • Hey, independent woman! You might find yourself perpetually single, but you’re usually OK with that. According to Lynch, it can be hard for an Aries to form a relationship because she’s so strong-willed. “Aries can live without a relationship,” she says. “They’re very independent. You don’t find them compromising that much.” Even when you do land a guy, it’s likely a little more Gossip Girl and a little less romantic bliss. Aries loves confrontation, which means plenty of drama.

(via littlemiss)

hmmm.. I'm not for Astrology, but I have to admit ... this is somewhat correct. A little scary actually. And although the whole Gossip Girl bit is quite funny - because I do LOVE my GG, I don't know if I love confrontation.. :\ That doesn't make me sound very appealing does it?

5 comments:

  1. Can live without a relationship huh? So I'm guessing you don't have a man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. just because it says I can live without doesn't mean I'm not capable of having one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you do have one then?

    ReplyDelete