My family is back from Vegas. The house is noisy again! It's very bittersweet. I had a good week, but my family had to come back and I'm happy they arrived safe and sound. Sleeping in a house all alone can be a bit depressing. This isn't the first time I was left alone while my family went on vacation, but I think this is the first time I felt hmm.. how should I put it.. like an adult? Having the house to myself really did feel like I had my own place. Maybe it was a bit of a preview of how my life would be like without my parentals around - and a brother who constantly asks questions. But again, I'm glad they're all back - especially my cousins who also left. My brother has a lot of stories to tell me and I can't wait to hear them. Mother dear bought me some cuuuuute sandals for the summer as well as a bag that I am loving. It's a shoulder bag, petite and TEAL! Very me.
Thanks to those who kept me company, fed me (or made sure I ate), sent me checkup texts and gave me rides when I needed it. I guess even with my slight independence without my family and feeling like an "adult", I still need to be taken care of. hehehe <3

NOTD: For Audrey - CG
i JUST painted my nails that colour!!
ReplyDelete