


(source {stella im hultberg})
I am in LOVE with Stella ImHultberg's recent sketches! Some of her sketches remind me of the sketches similar to the art my friend is interested in. His sketchbook is filled with pictures like these. I commend those who have the artistic gene. They are truly brilliant. I on the other hand admit to being an failed attempted artist. I think I'll stick to my writing. That's my own wonderful piece of artwork. However, although I can't doodle and draw as wonderful as Stella can, this has given me more inspiration to get my hands on another sketch (ish) book. I've bought too many notebooks that I think it's time to change it up. I'll post an entry on what I find. So far I'm thinking a moleskin with graph paper. Mmm.. perfect squares have such appeal.
ps. It's been really warm lately despite the rain. I'm liking it, but I think it's taking a toll on my body. Here I am expecting cold weather so I bundle myself up nicely to find myself sweating the rest of the day. Mmm.. but I do like the warmth and cold and fresh air. Especially for walking conversations.
Oh man, hot sketches. At first I thought you did them. I was like damn. Maki is just a normal Tabby. House cat <3 I think I need a hobby. I've become too cat obsessed. First pet besides fish woot.
ReplyDelete