January 05, 2010

Girly post: Nails

I didn't used to have long nails so I never considered maintaining them, but last year for some reason they started to grow and did they grow! Now I'm obsessed with polishes and my collection has grown tremendously in the last few months. My polish application abilities are getting better and so have my experimented designs. I recently purchased two from a spa my friend works at (Both are O.P.I) and I am loving them both. Over the Taupe (a dark brown/gray mushroomish colour) and Parlez-vous OPI? (a gray/lilac). I'm not a big fan of reds for winter or pinks so I opt for the dark neutrals to fit the season. Over the Taupe is perfect because it's not as dark as black nail polish or too light that it matches my skin tone. I've yet to try Parlez-vous OPI, but I've heard good reviews so I'm not worried. My next polish purchase will be Metrochic (O.P.I for Sephora). It looks a lot like Over the Taupe, but a bit darker. Eeee~ Can't wait to try. For once in my life I can look at my hands and think "Wow.. pretty..." :D

1 comment:

  1. nails are seriously the new fashion statement! Love that color!

    ReplyDelete