March 13, 2009

It's already the weekend!?



How to start? I guess I just did. Uh yeah so updates. Mmm.. I so I'll do a brief recap and random thoughts. If you understand then great, if not ... not my problemo.

Thursday:
- PASS! yes yes yes!
- Wild Rice
- Downtown drive .. "Living in Yaletown... a girl can dream..."
- TMI

Friday:
- Smores and Tea
- 70% off Faceshop
- Metro - "Sorry megan.."
- Downtown! Gladiator sandles, UO, "Hi Jill!"
- LUNCH
- :D:D:D:D:D:D:D good time good chat
- BLENZ ... mmm almond cookie. More chat chat chat. "Girl... she said WHAT!?"

So I thought my makeup obsession ceased and was just a phase, but ... nope. I don't know what came over me. I came, I saw, I bought. The Faceshop has had a sale on their products for some time and I never really gave it a second look because I'm not a real big fan of their cosmetics, but today I decided to give it a looksies and left with a lot of stuff. I don't know about you, but 2$ eyeliners and 5$ eyeshadow quads are pretty freaking sweet. Picked up an eyeshadow stick in Tangerine and the Beauty Finish Powder in Nude Pink (I think that's the name). So far, I'm happy with what I bought. I guess I have to give things second chances.

ANYWAY I'll finish this later. Going out for coffee.. SEE YUH!

annnd she's back. Late night Richmond is ... awsome. A good friend of mine got a new phone and it is freaking SWEET! Holy crap. I think it's the coolest phone I've seen yet (aside from the G1). He got the HTC Touch Pro. Man.. I want a cool phone! Yaddi Yaddi Yadda! Where did I leave off ... Oh right okay. So I was downtown with some family and had an interesting bonding lunch with my cousin (and an old friend). Being a little older now I find bonding experiences with older relatives really essential. I mean, I'm no longer the "little teenage girl" they once knew and a lot of the reason why is because of these bonding sessions. I feel like I'm letting more of my family know more about me as I get older and perhaps it would have helped when I was younger (so I'd know better now), but I'm learning now. Besides, I think they're starting to see that I really am not that young, or should I say too young, and that I am ready to experience adult things ;D (heehee). And hey.. I'm down for that!



This picture makes me smile big :D so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment