are really important to me. The first time is the one that really counts. It may not necessarily be the first time meeting someone per say, but the first initial contact, interaction or what I've come to know about them sticks with me until I'm convinced otherwise. So, give me a bad first impression and it will be a while before I consider you any other way.
March 15, 2009
First Impressions
are really important to me. The first time is the one that really counts. It may not necessarily be the first time meeting someone per say, but the first initial contact, interaction or what I've come to know about them sticks with me until I'm convinced otherwise. So, give me a bad first impression and it will be a while before I consider you any other way.

are really important to me. The first time is the one that really counts. It may not necessarily be the first time meeting someone per say, but the first initial contact, interaction or what I've come to know about them sticks with me until I'm convinced otherwise. So, give me a bad first impression and it will be a while before I consider you any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment