November 13, 2010

Update: The world that keeps on turning

I was reading a few of the blogs I follow and realized I should really start blogging again. I've come to a point where I'm not sure what sort of blog I have. I used to just write what I feel or what I'm thinking, but lately I haven't been doing that. Lately my writing skills have significantly decreased. Lately I've been taking the easy way out and using Tumblr, which is a much simplified version of blogging. Unacceptable. So here I am again trying to write what I can. I really want to blog more and I'm going to try my best to do so. Real blogging. Not just reblogging (although I do still love reblogging) I should go back to using Tumblr as a collection of pictures and this place as a place for thoughts. Maybe...

So as an attempt to update you in the internet universe about my life, here are some pictures to help give a visual guide.



As always I'm still addicted to makeup. I've been told once or twice by various people that I have a problem. Whether they're joking or not, I'll never know, but I'm aware I have a bit of an issue. But in as much as I obsess over makeup and makeup products I still have enough control to say NO. At least I think I do. I've been wanting a specific Urban Decay palette since I heard about it in the spring/summer and after long months of being soldout EVERYWHERE I finally got it! I promised not to buy anymore makeup after this palette. I don't know if I'm serious serious about that promise, but I definitely PLAN on cutting back. Plan...



Oh these pictures were taken with an iphone so yes... as a significant update I bought an iphone. I've never had a nice phone in my life. I was always the girl with the phone a few years behind and now I finally have my own hip phone with an awesome camera and data. I can go on the internet whenever I want now!? Whaaaat? It's wonderful and I'm loving it a lot.

This picture was also taken at work meaning I've been working loads. I'm still on my way towards my future career so a part time job is enough for me right now. Some spending money didn't hurt anyone while pursuing an honest career right? I've been really busy lately and super tired when I come home. It's not a good feeling but the way I see it.. it's training for the future. I'm not a morning person, but I better start getting used to it unless I wanna teach night classes ... as Blue always tells me :P



Vancouverites! It's getting chilly! A lot of people are mixed about it because with chill comes snow and with snow comes slush, shivers and snowboarding! As much as we're used to the rain, it's still not fun standing in it. Having a trusty umbrella is key and, in my case, a trusty scarf. I love this season because there are awesome fall/winter accessories that come out and I'm especially loving the scarf selection this year. I'm loving my navy blue circle scarf. Although I don't feel I'm fully prepared for the winter. I still have to invest in good quality footwear. Since I've been working loads, I've only been using my Toms, which, as much as I love them, aren't rainy day friendly. I saw a few good quality boots lately... maybe my next pay will go towards that.. unless I decide a trip to Sephora is much more important.

So that's a bit on my life. There is loads and loads more to talk about, but my fingers are getting tired from typing. I signed up 30+ SPRIZE members today typing like texting on the SPRIZE machine. I've had enough typing for one day. Oh don't know what SPRIZE is? Come into the GAP in the lower mainland. Ask about it ;D

Anyway, I'll try to update as much as I can for all you who are interested in my day to day happenings and/or thoughts on different things. I've missed this.

1 comment:

  1. "Lately I've been taking the easy way out and using Tumblr, which is a much simplified version of blogging. Unacceptable. " you crack me up duuude, I miss you and I hope to see you sometime this month!!!

    ...and btw, I kinda wanna try a circle scarf out hahaha

    ReplyDelete