August 20, 2010

Update: Summer Vacation

DAY 1

And so my summer vacation begins. Having just finished my last final exam for my bachelors degree, I took the next flight out to spend quality time with family in the sunny state of California. It's over and yet I can't quite grasp the thought of 4 years gone past. Then again, I haven't really had time to let it simmer, let it set or let it sink in. I landed in SD around 5PM and was up and ready to leave YVR around 7AM this morning. 10 hours either in a plane or waiting for a plane taking shuttles, changing terminals, gates etc. By the time I reached my final destination, I was ready to start my vacation ... with a nap. I really don't know how celebs do it. I'm not even sure if what I'm writing makes any sense. Oh well. I forgot how much I love visiting SD. My relatives here are so chill and we always have such a good time laughing. They took me to this 24h resto downtown - which I wish I could appreciated more - and had an enormous amount of unnecessary fattening food after which we went to this beautiful dessert tea place called Extraordinary Desserts for a ridiculous amount of unnecessary sugar. I can already tell this vacation will not do good for my goal to be more healthy... OH WELL! I'm on VACATION! No regrets right?

I'll try to update this and how my trip is going (for those who care to know). It might be a good way I can document my trip and to help me recall all the fun memories :) Until then... I need a shower and a blankie because I'm about to KTFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment