It's been so long since I sat down and made an effort to post about my life. Not that my life is really that interesting, but I'm sure for my readers you've wondered where I am. If not. Pooh.
I've been starting to feel the "summer" feel. I wake up every morning feeling like it's summer and my summer class is suffering because of it. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to have classes during the summer time. Unless you grew up in a place where school is all year round and you've never tasted the sweet bliss of 2-3 months of summer vacation, you can't possibly understand when I say school in summer is whack. And I decided to take a class. It wasn't by choice and I can't say the class is a hard class, but I find myself glaring at my text book as it taunts me. "You need to read me. You need to read me or else you can't graduate and your life will be over." That's what I hear when I stare at that $200+ green glossy hardcover. Ughh...
Other than that I don't have much to update. We had some visitors the past few weeks and I've been busy with wedding/shower organizing. Yeah.
OH! I read this on lelove: Tuesday. It's a pretty good read. Makes me wanna push myself to write more and write better. I think I need a writing challenge.
July 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment