So I have this super friend who, like many, struggle with the daunting "what am I going to do with my life" question. Not to say that his life is a struggle, no, but after highschool and halfway through post secondary, I can understand that there really is a certain pressure to figure out "what am I going to do with my life". Especially when the path you've been taking isn't quite what you thought was meant for you. Am I right?
I'm glad (and very proud) to say that my super friend has finally found his calling. I can honestly say his educational life has been a journey going from school to school taking business, then medicine and now civil engineering. In honor of his acceptance and new-found commitment, he decided to start his very own blog dedicated to the road ahead. Check it out: Click
I bet there's a calming certainty once you reach a point where you know and feel "this is where I should be". I can only hope I feel the same at the end of my own journey.
July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment