October 05, 2009

Speak speak


I have way too many things to do today and barely any time to do it. It's only been four weeks and I'm already ankle deep in work. I was looking at my schedule on my phone and everyday this week there is something due. And here I am blogging. Crazy right? No. I need my breaks. I need to let my mind rest for a moment and I can't think of anything better to do than blog. Always been my refuge. I was on iTunes and accidentally pressed PODCASTS and found Peyton's Podcasts from OTH. Goodness I used to love that show. Now.. not so much, but back in the day, I was obsessed. Funny story.. along with blogging I used to make my own "podcasts" inspired by Peyton's. I'd never post them, but I'd listen to them every now and then. I don't where where they are now, but a part of me wants to start it up again. I think it would be a lot better than "vlogging" because yeah.. I'd rather not have my face seen while I talk about my ish. My voice would be exposure enough. But I think it takes a lot of guts letting people know you on that level. See and hear your inner thoughts, opinions and feelings. I mean there are a lot of crazy people out there. I mean Peyton had a stalker (who pretended to be her brother and nearly killed her), but realistically, there really are crazies out there that follow your every move if you choose to expose yourself. Especially on the internet. So I do commend those who have the courage of putting themselves out there. I honestly don't know who read this. Well.. I do have an idea who reads this (yes I'm referring you you), but I think I've done a pretty good job at limiting my writings in the public eye. Hmm.. who knows. Maybe next week I'll built up the courage to post a link with a brand new podcast? Stay tuned. 'till then.. back to homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment