October 28, 2009

Pretty

So... I'm addicted to makeup. Or umm.. the purchasing of makeup rather. I don't know what it is or how it started, but it started and I just can't stop. I don't wear a lot of it and I don't wear it often, but there is something about being able to doll myself up that's a little comforting. Mmm... I have to admit. Never in a million years did I think I'd ever think that let alone admit it. The way I see it.. it's kinda like the way I buy clothes. I don't have to spend a lot of moneys to look good, but because I don't spend a lot.. I buy a lot more. Old habits die hard? Bad habits too. :| hehe.. Hmm does that make me one of "those girls". Mmm.. I don't think I care.

And so for the girly side of me I've decided to list a few things I've been using this month when I doll myself up (not all at the same time of course):

1. L'Oreal Paris Colour Juice Sheer in Watermelon Crush
2. Annabelle Trio Eyeshadow in Haute Chocolate
3. Covergirl LastBlast Mascara in Very Black
4. Cargo Beach Blush in Miami Beach
5. Clinqiue Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Almond Blossom
6. Rimmel Recover Concealer
7. Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder
8. Soft Soap Body Butter Coconut Scrub - smells so goooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment