July 13, 2009


I can't wait for fall.

I've been thinking. I want to find beautiful places in my area. I want to explore places that make you feel you've transported yourself somewhere else; another realm. That way, when I feel like I need to get away from the trash that is ... "Surrey", I can escape and pretend I'm somewhere even if in reality, I've never left. How does that sound?

I shall let my brain ... explode.

Jump jump jump jump. Do you ever stay still? be on your own?
2 a couple, 3's a crowd. Is that comfort? Is that competition?
Lame. lame lame lame. and yet...
Nah. TOday I don't.
Who cares. Hahahahaha. Yup. I'm laughing.
And rolling.
You jump and I'll roll and yeah.
See who feels first.

In previous blogs when I want to express my true thoughts without "hurting" anyone's feelings or revealing too much I tend to write ambiguously. Single line, one word etc. It's refreshing. You should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment