June 24, 2009

Things I like:
- Boardgames
- "Hello.."
- Randomly planned hangouts
- Intimidating girls
- "Inventions and Discoveries" (hehe..)

Things I don't like:
- Trivial dramatics
- The past

Although this may have a number of different meanings I must say LG has been the initials of the past few days. And no, I am not speaking about someone or referring to something or whatever it is you're probably thinking. LG, like the phone, stands for Life's Good. Because right now.. I don't know how things could get any better - although ... there is always room for more :D

I've been at the driving range a lot more lately. My dad is really getting back into golfing and I'm tagging along with him. I've gotten pretty good for a beginner coming back to the sport, but lately I've been really off. My swings have been horrible and I can't hit a decent ball. I think I might have to talk to P.A again to get some tips as to how to hold and hit properly. I really don't think I'm doing it right. Probably not because my back and arms hurt every so often after I have a session. Apparently that means I'm not swinging right. Go figure.

I've been experimenting with cooking and from where I stand, I can make a mean Greek Salad and Nutella Cupcakes. I think I've also mastered the art of icing sugar and frosting. Okay maybe not mastered, but I'm getting there! My icing doesn't look or taste like crap anymore! And lets face it ... the icing always makes the cake.

I'm on the phone. I know it's 4am, but it's what I do. I better stop and start talking before... yeah.

1 comment:

  1. The accents are a bit weird. I really think they should have got a better looking actor to play bill.

    PS I love golfing. I'm horrible at it but it's really relaxing.

    ReplyDelete