So I'm sick.
I hate getting sick because when I get sick I really REALLY get sick. Or maybe I'm just super weak like that, but seriously.. I couldn't even move today, barely got sleep and food in my system and my stomach won't stop hurting. What a bad time to get sick too! Oh well.. can't help things like this right? I just hope I'm alright by Thursday. I've got a big weekend ahead of me. My body needs to be in top shape for what I have planned.
All these different drugs in me can't be good. I'm surprised I can still open my eyes or think clearly. Hopefully I get a better sleep tonight. Lots of Vit C, Neocitron, and water. I think I'm going to settle for chicken broth for food supplement because I really can't stomach anything right now. Gah.. Please let me be better by Thurs :(
No comments:
Post a Comment