*sigh* Sooooo... yeah. Friday was good. We had a "surprise" party for (adee) April with a few of her friends from all over. Great fun, great food. Lots of laughs. Such a good time. I miss spending time with the BBY folk (and M.E of course ;P ps. THANKS for the ride!). Yeah. I really like doing anything that is across the bridge ;P Well.. anything that is out of Surrey. I really need to explore the big city more often.
3/4 exams finished! I've come to realize that yeah.. I don't really have to study as hard as I thought I needed to. I think so long as I have a cool head and calm going into the final exam, I'll be fine. Confidence is key even if you read the paper and realize you have NO idea what you're going to write on. I have one more left on Tuesday then I'm done until Summer semester (which is going to be a breeze).
Also went to a fitting today for Z's wedding dresses. I have to say.. Bravo Z for picking out the right colors and design for the dresses. I'll admit it. We all look hot ;D I think this fitting made me realize how excited I am to be apart of something so special! I can't wait for this all to happen! It's gonna be stressful and hectic, but hey, at least we'll all look fabulous ;D
Lots of people have insecurities. I'm one of them. I'm sure you are too. But it's something we all have to live with right? So.. I guess.. It's the way you deal with how you feel, how you ... live with the insecurities is what makes or breaks your life. If you succumb to them, you'll never be able to move forward and grow. Soon or later we have to accept the fact that we are not perfect or can't be perfect in your own eyes as well as in the eyes of others.
Ya I think I need a little journal that I can just carry around with me. I just worry that someone will snoop in it. Oh well, I need some unedited time. I think it would help clear my mind.
ReplyDeleteI see you're almost free!!. It feels good man soooo good. Any big plans for your freedom?