If things were different, things would be different. But things are too far gone to change or go back. Anything different wouldn't make a difference. Not anymore.
I've been responding with, "yeah..." a lot recently. It seems it's the only thing I can really say to people who come and talk to me about certain things. I can't say much else really. "yeah..." ;P
Had an interesting lunch. Won't go into details. I don't need to. The most important thing to mention is I learned a lot. About myself and others. I don't need to wish for an older brother. I already have one. And he is proud of me. Life is good.

In short.. I had a SPARTAN weekend. As usual, I spent my weekend in Burnaby with my cousins and at UBC to watch the TWU Mens Basketball team play against Calgary! Both games were intense and despite not knowing technical terms (... I tend to scream out complete jibberish thinking I know what I'm talking about..) I think I'm a pretty good fan ;D Heckling is fun... mean yes, but super fun. I sort of wish I was like this for the SFU team and that I had 'school spirit', but I don't. Heck I don't know anything about any of the SFU sports teams let alone know when any of their games are. I hear they're really good... I only really care about TWU because Ate is their athletic therapist and through her I feel I know the team. Def. have my favorites: BB, JV, and MB and of course NN ;D
Oi, Oi, Oi!!
No comments:
Post a Comment