March 16, 2009

A lot of misunderstandings left, right and center.
Don't try to understand me if you have no intention of coming to me and actually making an effort to understanding where I'm coming from. I may not know who is talking or specifically what is being said, but I know a lot of it is misunderstood. How? Because the things being said are building me up to be something and someone I am not. There are two sides of the coin. Two sides to the story. How will anyone fully understand unless they know both sides?

And let me just say.. Facebook does NOT determine friendships. It does not determine relationships. It does not determine anything. It is just a website to catch up on current events of your friends/family and whoever else. Just because you aren't friends on Facebook does not mean you aren't friends in REAL LIFE. Sure I deleted a whole lot of people or didn't accept requests, but really.. to think there was a deeper meaning behind it is just ridiculous. Maybe I just don't want to know about your day to day activities? It doesn't mean I'm mad or harbor any ill-feelings. If you have something to tell me, you can talk to me in person or call me. Text me even. So stop talking about it. Stop thinking too much and stop picking apart my motives. Like your life is none of my business, mine is none of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment