... merely sinking"
Sick Day 9! Woo. I'm getting better! I've past the major stages and am on the road to recovery! Goodness that was a long week. I just have to deal with the sniffles and booger crusties when I wake up in the morning, but I'll take that over aches and pains any day :D! Recovery is sweet.
"Whenever there is a mirror around, it is almost impossible not to take a look at yourself. Even though we all know what we look like, we all like just to look at our reflections, if only to see how we’re doing."
- Lemony Snicket
I'm about half way through my second English paper for this week. I know I write faster than I anticipate, but I like giving myself at least a bit more time than I need to get everything finished. I'll still probably be up late editing and formatting, but I think I'll be okay where I am. I know what I need to write, I just need to get down and write it. Gah! I really do suck this semester. I managed to forget that I had class today and missed my morning Chaucer class. :\ I know I know.. horrible, but I really did forget! I thought since I didn't have to recite my 18 lines I didn't have to come and completely forgot that there was still class in the morning. Yes, I feel guilty, but it can't be helped. What's done is done. I just need to move forward. I also need to catch up on a lot of things. I find that when I have papers, I tend to fall behind in readings because I focus all my energy towards getting my paper finished. I have another EASC midterm looming in the distance along with presentations and proposals. I didn't think the stress was getting to me until I looked in the mirror :| When I get super stressed the wrinkle in my brow gets deeper and makes an indent in between my eyebrows. If you look carefully at my face you'd probably see it. I looked in the mirror this morning to find a deep line between my brows. It means I had a restless sleep and was furrowing my brows while I slept. I do NOT need wrinkles yet. I'm not even 21 yet! Bugg...
February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment