I don't block. I delete. Blocking seems so childish. Unless of course someone is stalking you. But yes, I don't block. Nor do I feel the need to explain myself. People can say what they want to say and they will, but when it all comes down to it, those who talk don't know my reasoning. The logic behind it all. And trust me. It's a damn good reason. Just thought I'd make that clear before I update or write anymore.
Had an interesting weekend~ I find any time I have a chance to spend with family, I will definitely take advantage of it. Because, really, when it all comes down to it, they are you're only family. The only people in the world that has the same blood flowing through their veins. So I watched He's Just Not That Into You with some of my relatives from Burnaby and a few others from across the bridge ;D I must say.. it is an interesting movie. I know it didn't get good ratings, but really.. it's all up to your own opinion. I thought it was witty and touches base with a lot of people. Not me particularly because I don't live my life in a similar way, but I'm sure others can relate. I mean it relates to everyone. Men, women, singles, "takens". Everyone. So if you're interested, give it a watch. And if you're only interested in Justin Long like me... it's good for that too ;D
I also (finally) got a gift from Meg! She got me some Clinique and if you keep up with The Bay, you know if you spend a certain amount of money on Clinique products you also get a gift set worth about 50$! I came, I saw, I loved. ... and so I got. I love Clinique. I think I'm going to invest a lot more in Clinique products. I love the moisturizer for the winter time. My skin gets so dry in the winter that my usual moisturizer doesn't cut it. Yay new beauty products!
So with my weekend filled and new moisturizer and also.. my new found relief I sign off. :D
February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment