February 02, 2009

Common Consideration for a Simple Student

Okay I know this doesn't count as studying since I'm online typing this, but seriously some "students" are so inconsiderate. In a STUDY area you STUDY! Not talk to your friend about how you got "so drunk" or how you didn't get the job at "A&W" out loud for everyone to hear. SHUTUP!!!!!!!

Then again. I guess I can't hold it against them. Big brother figure gave me some words of wisdom over the weekend. "You are who you are, and they are who they are. You can't hold it against them for being that way" even if they do annoy the heck outta you. Best thing to do is just separate yourself from it all. "Its easier as you get older" to deal with things like that. *sigh* Such a relief.

1 comment:

  1. Man, you should see what I do to the people that talk on their phone really loud in study rooms. I'm so evil ;)

    ReplyDelete