Tea soothes all.
... I need my very own tea set. Yeah. Wouldn't that be nice? I am a tea girl through and through. I've yet to venture off and explore the world of tea. Theres a place in the states I want to hit up next time. *sigh* I'm due for a states trip.. long overdue.
This post will be an update on my life thus far. Short and sweet with a pretty picture above. School is good. I'm enjoying my classes and the readings haven't really hit me hard yet. So far no surprises. If things continue this well.. I might come out of this semester better and badder than ever.
I've had a sudden craving for summer. Sunny skies, warm air, happy feelings. I miss it all. I miss the random hangout days and even more random night adventures. Most of all, I miss dressing for summer. I want to bust out my shorts and sandals! I want to show my legs! ;P I've got big ideas for summer this year... lots of big decisions and such.
"I don't care" = one of the biggest lies told every day. ;P
This post will be an update on my life thus far. Short and sweet with a pretty picture above. School is good. I'm enjoying my classes and the readings haven't really hit me hard yet. So far no surprises. If things continue this well.. I might come out of this semester better and badder than ever.
I've had a sudden craving for summer. Sunny skies, warm air, happy feelings. I miss it all. I miss the random hangout days and even more random night adventures. Most of all, I miss dressing for summer. I want to bust out my shorts and sandals! I want to show my legs! ;P I've got big ideas for summer this year... lots of big decisions and such.
"I don't care" = one of the biggest lies told every day. ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment