Headlong - The Frames
My Thursdays are days for myself. Tues/Thurs are my late days on the mountain so when I leave my first class the sun is already setting and getting darker. The sky is getting dimmer as I write. As much as I don't like being at school late, these moments, this time of day is particularly special to me. I'm a sunset person rather than a sunrise person. I just get a sense of peace whenever I get a chance to witness the sky dimming in the distance - especially here at the Burnaby Campus because we're so high up. When there was fog all around, up here... all I can see is sun and clouds below. It's beautiful to witness.
Silly loves songs. I'm probably in no position to be listening to romantic love tunes, but I can't help it! As much as I appear to be an unbeliever when it comes to love and romance, I do enjoy a good love tune. A lot of the best songs I've heard relate to the concept of love or has love within the context. Mmmm.. maybe I just like how it's all so soothing. Yeah. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment