
I am all-you-can-eat sushied out. Two Sundays in a row is enough for me ;S BUT I had a good time. I dressed myself up and lived my life this weekend. And that's more than I can say than some people. I am most truely thankful and blessed to have days like these. Better days.
Sunday recap:
Performance <3
I can't run on 6-7 hours of sleep. 2-3 Yes, anymore but under 8 ... can't do it.
*sigh* sleeep..
UP/SHOWER/DRESS
"feel soo good... when you're doing all the things that you wanna dooo~"
OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE GRAD!
eat eat eat...
purikuraaaa
Race race race! bubble bubble BUST A MOVE!
PUNCH! ... AW MAN!
Nazi Zombies!
Home. Scan *sigh*
Sunday recap:
Performance <3
I can't run on 6-7 hours of sleep. 2-3 Yes, anymore but under 8 ... can't do it.
*sigh* sleeep..
UP/SHOWER/DRESS
"feel soo good... when you're doing all the things that you wanna dooo~"
OMG I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE GRAD!
eat eat eat...
purikuraaaa
Race race race! bubble bubble BUST A MOVE!
PUNCH! ... AW MAN!
Nazi Zombies!
Home. Scan *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment