January 29, 2009

Comfortable



I just recently became a John Mayer fan. I know I know.. but I never really liked any of his songs because all I heard was the crap the radio played. I know I know.... guilty for letting the radio dictate my image of a great artist. Well I like him now! I love the way his sound is so ... unique? The sounds he manages to create. I know that sounds super dumbed down, but I really can't explain it any other way. Like this song (above). It's so simple and I'm sure there are a lot of songs out there are that similar in context, but he manages to make it sound so... nostalgic. You can see and feel the flashbacks in the song, which makes it a lot more relative.

**Please don't read anything into this. I just really like the song. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment