December 09, 2008




Everyone has their own ways to relax. I think mine is sewing. It's a stressful process and being an impatient person one would think that I would be suited for a different hobby, but its soothing. With every stitch, poke and tug my cares just seem to slip away. My recent project is a toast plush doll for a friend's birthday. She likes condensed milk toast so.. this is my replica. I just finished it today (notice the eye-bags). He/She is packed and ready to be given.. only my friend's bday isn't until the 14th ;P Oh well. Thinking ahead! I'm not very good at this whole sewing thing. A lot of it is uneven and the stitching is horrible, but it's 100% janoo made so that has to count for something. This is not the last of my homemade gifts. They're so much more fun to come up with and make :D And they turn out soOoOo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment